The 1st 100 days. Make it count. Owners, C-suite leadership, and any leadership that has direct contact with the new employee should engage the new employee on day 15, day 30, day 60, and day 90. Ask the new employee how is the training? Do you have any suggestions to improve the on-boarding process for new employees? Do you feel you are receiving enough support? Are you comfortable asking questions if you do not understand something? Only ask one question with each encounter you have with the new employee. Use their name to make it more personal.
- Cellular Providers are Shutting Down 3G Networks- What it Means for Pennsylvanians
- Guidance on COVID-19 for Personal Care Homes and Assisted Living Residences
- Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19
- Civil Rights Compliance Questionnaire (CRCQ) – Packet Revision
- Monitor Your OSHA DART (Days Away/Restricted or Transfer Rate)